SMPS Chicago November Program: Taking the “Artificial” Out of AI – A How-To Guide for the A/E/C Marketing Professional
On November 30, join SMPS Chicago, Epstein Architecture, and Joist AI to explore how A/E/C marketing and business development teams are currently leveraging AI and using game-changing tools to streamline workflows and improve content management, data, and proposal development.
Date: Thursday, November 30, 2023
Time: 12:00 PM to 1:15 PM
Location: 600 W Fulton St. Chicago, IL
By participating in this session, attendees will:
- Receive an easy-to-understand overview on AI and language models, their history, and why they are important.
- Gain valuable insights into how AI can alleviate daily tactical challenges, allowing your team to focus on innovation and strategic initiatives.
- Discover specific AI tools and software readily available for A/E/C marketers to optimize marketing and proposal workflows.
- Obtain actionable steps to initiate, implement, and launch your very own customized AI strategy.
- Understand ethical and legal considerations.
Lunch to be provided.
To learn more about the event and to register, visit: https://smpschicago.org/
Sign-up for update to receive AI tips and trends, hear about
product updates and be the first to try new technology and tools.